Stone Clinical Laboratories ServicesExplore our clinical laboratory offerings.
Chemistry / Hematology
Individual testing options enable physicians to customize testing based on patient needs and desired outcomes – whether that is to determine the root cause of symptoms and patient reported concerns, uncover hidden risks or assessing patient baselines.
Test Options Include
A Wide Variety of Hormones
Stone Clinical Laboratories offers state of the art LC/MS/MS testing with an extensive test menu, including controlled substances, illicit drugs, as well as specialized pain management and mental health product offerings.
Stone Clinical Laboratories’ oral fluid and urine toxicology services monitor recent use of prescribed medications, as well as identify possible illicit drug use, medication diversion or abuse.
Our personalized testing menu offers the flexibility to meet your patients’ individual needs at every stage of their treatment plan.
DAST-10DAST-10 – Stone Clinical Laboratories has an agreement with The Center for Addiction and Mental Health to utilize the DAST-10 assessment.
- Risk stratification tool
- Establish medical necessity of testing
- Peer reviewed and easy to administer
- 78% degree of accuracy for risk of opioid abuse
Stone Clinical Laboratories Toxicology Requisitions
LC-MS/MS Drug CONFIRMATION TEST MENU
- Alcohol Biomarkers
- Antidepressants; Serotonergic Class
- Anti-Depressants; Tricyclic and other Cyclicals
- Anti-Depressants; not otherwise specified
- Anti-Epileptics, not otherwise specified
- Anti-psychotics; not otherwise specified
- Gabapentin, non-blood
- Heroin Metabolite
- Opiates, natural
- Opioid and Opiate Analogs
- Sedative Hypnotics (Non-Benzodiazepine)
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
13 Panel Enzyme Immunoassay
Amphetamine / 1000ng/mL
Barbiturates / 200ng/mL
Benzodiazepines / 200ng/mL
Buprenorphine / 10ng/mL
Cocaine / 300ng/mL
Methadone / 300ng/mL
Alcohol (ETOH) / 50ng/mL
MDMA (Ecstasy) / 500ng/mL
Opiates / 300ng/mL
Oxycodone / 300ng/mL
PCP / 25ng/mL
THC (marijuana) / 50ng/mL
TCA (tricyclic antidepressants)/ 300ng/mL